Friday 21 December 2012

Grey Knights vs Blood Angels

pwgaming - Grey Knights vs Blood Angels. What kind of army lists will generate a good game for both players?

Just spotted this pic on another blog and it summed up the issue of the day - to whit - how do I ensure that my Grey Knights will give a good game to both me and my opponent. I'm told that 6th edition 40K has toned them down a bit but the internet chatter still suggests that they're a tough nut to crack. With my forthcoming game in mind (against Blood Angels) I've posted a request for some help over on the Bolter and Chainsword forum (here).

Here's the first draft list I thought I might try out:


HQ
Inquisitor Coteaz 100

TROOPS
Terminator Squad (Psycannon, 2 halberd, hammer, psybolt ammo) 230

Strike Squad (10 marines: 2 Psycannon, hammer, halberd, psybolt ammo) 255

FAST ATTACK 
Interceptor Squad (Incinerator, 1 pair falchions, psybolt ammo) 180

HEAVY SUPPORT 
Dreadnought (autocannons, psybolt ammo) 135

Defence Line + Quad Gun 100

And here's how that would look:





No comments:

Post a Comment