Wednesday 16 March 2011

tell me a story

My thought for the day is that I want to use our bettle to try to write a battrle story - I'm imagining a plucky group of Imps ready to defend an outpost (to the last man), knowing that a swarm of nids are heading their way. Wave after wave of gribblies pooping out yet more of the blighters.

Other than that, I'm shattered and heading to bed now.

Oh by the way, I have noted the hint about the lehmen russ tank. I'll have a look at how much they are and see if I can get one to wend its way to you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to contribute to the Leman Russ fund, I expect they're pricey (I'll have a look later).
    Story sounds like a cool idea, I'd like to try to link three battles (surely we can play three in a day) in some kind of geek-fest narrative.

    ReplyDelete