Sunday 6 March 2011

Your army list2 still looks like a whole bunch of heavy shooting is going to be levelled against the swarm... I hope you are going to need it!I intend to swarm all over you!

One of my things to buy is going to be the Imp Gaurd book so I can find out what all thise nasty things do.

I also went in to a GW store today (bought a pot of paint) and happened to mention this blog / match up we have organised. The manager was frothing at the proverbial. He said things like: "Classic match up! Gaurds against 'nids, classic!"

I think he approves.

Sleep well... dream of your beautiful world before the nids come and suck the precious life out of it...

1 comment:

  1. The list will probably change again. I'm thinking about having Ursakar E. Creed as my general. He's fairly unimpressive in combat/shooting but can issue lots of orders a turn, four I think, and the model looks really cool. To do that I'd need to find about 90 points though (30 from the Officer of the Fleet, but where to find the rest...)

    ReplyDelete